Monday 12 January 2015

Shatter effect on photoshop Digipack

I have decided that i will be adding a really noticeable theme on the front of my digipack to make it original an stand out as my research from digipacks have told me that people are more willing to buy a cd or album if it has a noticeable front cover. So i have been watching tutorials to allow me to do the best front cover i can possibly do. I will be either doing a broken glass that has been shot through then have kameron on the front behind the glass or i will be doing a really dark theme picture where it is mostly black with fire or an animal being in the background. This is dependent on the music where we have two songs one being upbeat and one that i wouldn't do the dark theme for the song but then there is more a darker grimey song that a dark theme of fire and all black would go very well with.

Both the songs done need to be edited and produced but both songs will be produced and released but i will pick the one to do a music video on

No comments:

Post a Comment