Friday 24 April 2015

My Magazine Poster / Advert

My idea is to combine the boldness of the american rappers  adverts but keep the uk industry being grime. My artist advert will be in the XXL magazine with the album cover being there and a picture of him performing on the cover as i believe this will attract the audience. I will do the background colour the same as Dr Dres cover (Grey) as the picture of the artist performing he is in all black so on grey this will stand out a lot. Also the first time most people will be seeing kameron (the artist) so therefore i will need a powerful image to draw there attention so they will be able to read up on him and hopefully begin to listen to his music or take a intrest in him.

I will upload the pictures and layout of the magazine


This is where i will edit using the software on photoshop to make a magazine advert supported by XXL. It will also feature a spot from my music freestyle video (ADTV).
















No comments:

Post a Comment