Sunday 7 September 2014

My Music Video

1. My first idea would be to record the person singing in a studio environment, as the songs will be contain explicit material I could make a explicit and a normal version of the music video as this is the latest things the artists are doing to allow audiences to know what they are watching. I will block out the explicit material in the normal music video by blurring them out so they cant be seen and with the explicit language I will edit it over so you do not hear any foul language. The studio setting is ideal as my friends studio is being currently built and I believe it is different and a new idea. I will be producing and helping make the beat so we do not have to copyright anything and the song will his to own. I will also edit the video to allow some of the words he says to be shown on the screen in a cartoon effect which will help improve the overall look of the music videos

No comments:

Post a Comment